- We do not collect personal data except the data provided by the Autodesk® App Store when purchasing or downloading the application. When you use Torsion Tools applications, no personal information is stored or transmitted to Torsion Tools at any time.
- Torsion Tools does use the Autodesk® Entitlement API to transmit Autodesk® user name information to validate the current user has a valid entitlement to use the Torsion Tools software. The use of this information is covered under the Autodesk® App Store's privacy and data policies.
- Torsion Tools will not share personal information with any other third-party person or business.
- Torsion Tools at times may send informational emails regarding products or product updates.
- Torsion Tools will not solicit or send advertisements for any third-party websites, applications, nor services.
- Torsion Tools does not use external links except as described above for entitlement verification.
- Although Torsion Tools applications are tested in a variety of ways prior to being released, software by it very nature is not guaranteed to work in all situations, circumstances, nor hardware platforms or other variations outside the control of Torsion Tools.
- As such, by installing and/or using the Torsion Tools applications you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Torsion Tools, it members, managers, agents, staff, representatives, succesorts and assigns against any and all claims, suits, or actions of any kind whatsoever for liability, damages, compensation or otherwise brough by me or anyone on my behalf, including attorney's fees an any related costs.
End User Licensing Agreement (EULA)
- This EULA agreement governs your acquisition and use of our Torsion Tools software applications directly from Torsion Tools or indirectly through a Torsion Tools authorized
reseller or distributor.
- If you register for a free trial of any Torsion Tools applications, this EULA agreement will also govern
that trial. By installing and/or using the Torsion Tools Applications, you are
confirming your acceptance of the Software and agreeing to become bound by the terms
of this EULA agreement.
- If you are entering into this EULA agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity,
you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity and its affiliates to these
terms and conditions. If you do not have such authority or if you do not agree with the
terms and conditions of this EULA agreement, do not install or use the Software, and you
must not accept this EULA agreement.
- Torsion Tools hereby grants you a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to
use the Torsion Tools applications on your devices in accordance with the terms of this EULA
- You are permitted to load the Torsion Tools applications(for example a PC or laptop)
under your control. You are responsible for ensuring your device meets the minimum
requirements of any of the Torsion Tools applications.
- As a part of the EULA you are not permitted to edit, alter, modify, adapt, translate or otherwise change the whole or any part of the
Software nor permit the whole or any part of the Software to be combined with or become incorporated in any other software, nor decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software or attempt to do any such things or any use the Software in any way which breaches any applicable local, national or international
- Torsion Tools shall at all times retain ownership of the Software as originally
downloaded by you and all subsequent downloads of the Software by you. The Software
(and the copyright, and other intellectual property rights of whatever nature in the
Software, including any modifications made thereto) are and shall remain the property of
Torsion Tools and TorsionTools reserves the right to grant licenses to use the Software to third parties.
- This EULA agreement is effective from the date you first purchase or install the Software and shall
continue until terminated. You may terminate it at any time upon written notice to Torsion Tools.
It will also terminate immediately if you fail to comply with any term of this EULA
agreement. Upon such termination, the licenses granted by this EULA agreement will
immediately terminate and you agree to stop all access and use of the Software. The
provisions that by their nature continue and survive will survive any termination of this
Copyright 2023 - Torsion Tools